Historically, residential real estate sees a lull in the Winter due to weather, time and money (post holiday spending recovery). However, the Georgia real estate market continues to grow as indicated by the recent data released by the Georgia Association of Realtors.
- Pending Sales were up 10 percent to 8,472.
- Closed Sales were up 9 percent to 6,094.
- Days on Market decreased 6 percent to 80 days.
- Median Sales Price increased 7 percent to $167,000.
- Average Sales Price was up 5 percent to $210,600.
- Inventory levels shrank 11 percent to 37,885 units.
- Months Supply of Inventory was down 24 percent to 4.2 months.
Epic Development is currently building in Brookhaven, Grant Park, Northwest Atlanta, Old Fourth Ward, Ormewood Park, Riverside and Sandy Springs. Click Here for our Available Homes
For more information, contact Scott Eaves at (404) 518-3820 or email@example.com.