The Georgia Association of Realtors has released it’s Georgia housing indicators for September and pending sales were up 23 percent to 9,123. Additional statistics indicate that Georgia’s real estate market continues to grow.
- Average Sales Price was up 7 percent to $220,901.
- Inventory levels shrank 6 percent to 45,857 units.
- Median Sales Price increased 9 percent to $178,000.
- Days on Market decreased 8 percent to 68 days.
- Months Supply of Inventory was down 23 percent to 5 months.
- New Listings increased 4 percent to 12,560.
Epic Development is currently building in Brookhaven, Grant Park, Old Fourth Ward, Ormewood Park, Reynoldstown, Riverside and Sandy Springs. Click Here for our Available Homes
For more information, contact Scott Eaves at (404) 518-3820 or email@example.com.